Where's My Water? APK 1.5.1

Where's My Water? APK 1.5.1 is the latest version of Where's My Water game for Android. This latest version was released on April 14, 2012.

What's new in this version:
The ninth chapter of Swampy's Story is here! "Rising Tide" is a free update featuring 20 new levels, new collectibles and a new way to play! Control where the water flows through the intricate network of pipes! Use valves to divert water to Swampy's bathtub while working with fans, switches and triggers! Timing is everything - will you accept the challenge of the Rising Tide?
Up for an extra challenge? Download Cranky's story and enjoy over 60 levels with the latest chapter "Bulking Up*!

Where's My Water? APK 1.5.1

Download:
You can download this game directly from the link below.
Where's My Water? APK 1.5.1
Update! Where's My Water? APK 1.6.0
web statistics