Super Stickman Golf Apk 1.6

Super Stickman Golf Apk 1.6 is a great Android Golf Games. Almost neverending fun and challenge. I have to agree its hard to believe its free I mean its so great and fun and the quality is excellent. I feel proud of the makers for working so hard on something free. their reward; 5 stars! more if was possible!

The smash-hit physics-puzzler game is now available on android! and FREE!
"Super Stickman Golf is my new Angry Birds!" -MTV
"One of my favorite games of all-time!" -Toucharcade
"It's is a total winner. Once you play it you’ll be hooked." -Slapapp
"A smash hit physics-based puzzle game with a golf mechanic" -Appadvice


What's new in 1.6 version:
Improvements in stability and performance.
Added additional buttons to home screen.
Added support to share scores on facebook and twitter via HeyZap.

Super Stickman Golf Apk 1.6


Download:
You can download and install it directly from the market
Super Stickman Golf Apk 1.6

web statistics